Our entire office is designed, furnished, and equipped with your health and safety in mind. We utilize cutting-edge technology so your dental visits go smoothly and comfortably.
Our office takes pride in adhering to the highest possible infection control standards. We control infection in a number of ways.
- All instruments are regularly sterilized, and our handpieces are always sterilized between patients.
- We use disposable supplies, such as paper bibs, paper cups, cotton rolls, gauze pads, to avoid potential infection.
- Each dental unit uses sterilized water (not city water) and is self-contained.
- We use protective barriers on exposed surfaces, like the handles on light fixtures and other equipment. All other surfaces are disinfected according to government standards.
- We dispose of biodental waste and sharp instruments in safe containers. These containers are provided through a biomedical disposal company.